Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Project for Me

My dialog with Harlan Quinn through QuIRP and the Logan Cres blog has turned into a new blog. It is a collaboration between us on the logical structure of the atonement. This will serve as an educational resource for things related to the atonement. It is not intended to be a debate blog, but comments and thoughts are strongly encouraged. We are interested in seeing some stimulating dialogue on the atonement! I am happy to be able to participate in this kind of dialog between a Christian and an atheist.

I have already posted two fairly substantial posts related to the issues of sin and law. You can view them here:

Sin and Community

Jesus and the Law

I don't want to post redundant content here and there, but these posts contain some thoughts that I think are important to the atonement and to gaining a better understanding of the Bible and Christianity in general, so I wanted to make links to them available here. A permanent link to Logan Atone is now available on the side, so feel free to check it out and see what is going on over there.

2 comments:

  1. Why not have redundant content? I say "why work twice as hard?", if it fits here and there, post it in both places. Overlap is normal, think "venn diagram"....
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more concerned about not making this blog overwhelmingly atonement-oriented by posting entry after entry on it. I of course reserve the right to post redundant content if I am exceptionally pleased with something I have written:-P

    ReplyDelete